To help you enjoy your day on the farm we have a few simple guidelines we ask all visitors to follow.
Our number one rule: children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Safety first! Like on any farm, some animals can carry diseases harmful to humans, so please follow our do’s and don’ts, and always follow safety notices and advice from staff.
- Do not put your hands on your face or fingers in your mouth while petting animals or walking around the farm.
- Do not kiss farm animals or allow children to put their faces close to the animals.
- Do not eat or drink while touching animals or walking around the farm. This includes not eating sweets, crisps or chewing gum.
- Do not eat anything that has fallen on the floor.
- Do not use gels or wipes instead of washing your hands with soap and water. Gels and wipes do not remove E.coli 0157 that is in the dirt.
- Do wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after you have touched animals, fences, or other surfaces in animal areas.
- Do wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before eating or drinking.
- Do wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after removing dirty shoes or boots that have been on the farm.
- Do supervise children closely to ensure that they wash their hands thoroughly.
- Children must be supervised at all times when on play equipment and when with animals, as animals may bite
- Height restrictions apply to various activities around the farm
- Arms and legs must be covered, and socks worn on the Drop Slide
- Wash your hands thoroughly at home after removing dirty clothes, shoes or boots that have been worn at the farm. Any soiled clothes should be washed immediately on your return home
- This is a countryside location so the ground throughout the site can be uneven, so please take care
- If you are pregnant or think you may be, avoid contact with sheep, lambs, and goats.